Packing day is not a fun day at our house....except when it is TRAINING CAMP packing day. My clothes have all been wrestled into a bag and now I'm filling my creative tank by blogging and journaling! (And, I'm ignoring the big pile of to-do's dancing across my desk! shhhhhh.) Here are some photos from life the past week or two......
To the left is a picture of Corin and Izzy ready for the spring piano recital
Isabelle in her first ballet tutu for her dance recital. She loved it....except it was REALLY itchy.....why do pretty things have to itch???? They danced to "Stars and Stripes Forever". I loved watching her dance---she dances with joy and abandon! Just the way we should all approach life. I am really proud of the way she has worked this year in school, dance and piano. Time to deal with the desk.....I think it is growling at me.....until we meet again! Kristen for the clan


Great update....you do such a great job of writing and pictures.